Monday 20 October 2008

Personal Learning network 2

In The Nata Village Blog, Contributions at Work, what matters here is that this poor lady gets help for her skin disease she has. It is important because the disease is caused by the blazing sun and it Botswana there is no getting out of the sun. This situation connects to the rest of the world because many people are unfortunately battling the battle with cancers and diseases. In Africa especially were there are little funds and treatment for AIDS, HIV, and many other diseases. No one can ever predict who will get cancer, it could be me. If I ever do get cancer and was in this persons shoes I would be a lot me relaxed knowing that people and some of the top doctors are out there fighting for me. Therefore it is important that we can help them out because if we were in their shoes we would like the help.

No comments: